Monday, January 31, 2011

Get a box of clothes for your child for $6!

Have you heard of Thred Up? It seems like such a good idea to me. It's a website for swapping boxes of used childrens clothes with other parents. You can go onto their website and look for a box of clothes in the size your child needs next, pay $5 plus shipping to receive it and you in turn post a box of your child's outgrown clothes for another parent to buy.

Check out their website here and if you like it then go to click here to go to Deal Pulp today where you can get your first box for $6 with FREE shipping. (I put the free in capitals because when I first read this it seemed the deal cost more than the regular site. Then I realized the savings were in the shipping costs). Not much of a saving but the site itself is such a great idea I thought I would let you all know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment