* Nivea for Men Arctic Freeze shave gel or after shave - $3.99 - Get a $3 RR
Pay $2.99 and receive a $3 RR
Final cost after coupon and RR = Free!
* Colgate Pro Clinical toothpaste (4oz) - $3.49 - Get a $2.50 RR
Pay $2.49 and receive a $2.50 RR
Final cost after coupon and RRs = Free!
* Gold Bond body wash (12.5oz) - $4.99 - Get a $3 RR
Pay $3.99 and receive a $3 RR
Final cost after coupon and RR = $0.99!
* Omega Smart Ultimate Super Critical fish oil (30ct) - $10
Use the $2 off printable coupon found here
Pay $8 and submit for the $10 mail in rebate that will print out at the register
Final cost after coupon and mail in rebate = Free plus a $2 moneymaker!
* Stayfree MAxi Pads (14-24ct_ - $1.99
Final cost after coupon = $0.99!
* Keebler crackers (11.5oz - 16oz) - 2 for $5
Buy 2. Use the $1 off 2 printable coupon found here PLUS the $2 off 2 coupon form the January
Final cost = $2 for 2 packs
* Crest Pro Health mouthwash (1L) - $4.99
Use the $2 off coupon from the January coupon book PLUS use the $2 off coupon from the 12/26 PG
Final cost after coupons = $0.99!
* Pantene shampoo, conditioner or styling product - $3.50 - Get a $2 RR when you buy 2
Buy 2 and use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 12/26/10 PG insert
Pay $4 and receive a $3 RR
Final cost = $1 for 2!
* Clairol Nice and Easy hair color - $5.99 - Get a $1 RR
Use the $2 off coupon from the 1/23 SS insert (todays paper) or from the 12/26/10 insert
Pay $3.99 and receive a $1 RR
Final cost after coupon and RR = $2.99!
* Huggies jumbo pack of diapers - $8.99 - Get a $2 RR
Use the $2 off coupon from the 1/23 S insert (today's newspaper)
Pay $6.99 and receive a $2 RR
Final cost after coupon and RR = $4.99!
* Pedia Care Cold Relief (4oz) - $5.99 - Get a $4 RR
Use the $1 off coupon from the 1/23 SS insert (todays paper) or the 12/5/10 SS insert
Pay $4.99 and receive a $4 RR
Final cost after coupon and RR = $0.99
* Hersheys Candy - $0.49 with in-ad coupon
Buy 2 Reeses peanut butter cups. Use the B1G1 Peanut Butter cups coupon from the 12/12/10 SS
insert PLUs use the in-ad coupon
Final cost after coupons = $0.49 for 2
Walgreens deals sometimes vary regionally so check all prices before you pay.
In-ad coupons are found inside the Walgreens weekly ad which can be found either at the front of the store or in your Sunday newspaper.
BOGO = Buy 1 Get 1 Free
RR = Register Rewards. These print at the bottom of your receipt and can be used as money off your next purchase. Keep an eye on the expiration dates!
January coupon booket - found at the front of the store or by the registers. Ask the cashier for one if you don't see them.
SS = Smart Source insert of the Sunday paper
RP = Red Plum insert of the Sunday paper
P&G = Procter and Gamble insert of the Sunday paper
The numbers listed alongside the inserts are the dates they appeared in the paper.
+UP Rewards coupons that print on the end of your receipt that can be used to get money off your next purchase.