Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work Out Wednesday - Earning gift cards as you exercise!

Check out my new work out bracelet! I got the blue one. Not very chic I know but this blue beauty is going to earn me Amazon gift cards while I work out! It's called an S2h Replay and I got it from Amazon for $20. You can read all about it on their website by clicking here and you can buy it from Amazon here.

Basically for every hour that I work out it will give me a code which I redeem on their website for 60 points. I can then use the points I earn to buy giftcards through their website. For example a $10 gift card to Amazon or Itunes is 1800 points,  (30 workouts). Or you could save your points and buy a Nintendo Wii for 12,500 points (209 workouts).

Mine only just came in the mail so I can't tell you just yet how well it works but I'll keep you posted. Free gift cards are just the motivation I need to go and work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment